Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions written on this web page shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website.
By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 16 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason and at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
By using our website, you give your consent to not to replicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without prior permission granted by us.
- Know your shoes size well; we will not be exchanging/refunding the product if it doesn’t fit you.
- If you place your order before 2pm, the product/s will be shipped the same day and will be delivered to you the next day. (Only for selected products. Shipping time mentioned under ‘Shipping’ on each Product.)
- In order to keep up the authenticity, a buyer can only purchase the same product twice. This is so in order to curb wholesale market.
- Ticket bookings are subject to event partner confirmation.
- Tickets once bought are non-refundable, not exchangeable for cash and cannot be reused.
Intellectual Property Rights.
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, DanceWear.LK or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all the following;
- Publishing any Website material in any other media.
- Selling, sub-licensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material.
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website.
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website.
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity.
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and DanceWear.LK may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
Limitation of liability.
In no event DanceWear.LK nor any of its directors, officers, and employees, shall be held accountable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such obligation is under contract. DanceWear.LK including its directors, officers, and employees shall not be held legally responsible for any secondary, consequential or special liability ascending out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
Accuracy of Billing and Account Information.
We have the right to refuse or reject or any order you place with us. In our sole discretion, we have the right to limit or cancel quantities purchased per person or per order. These boundaries may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, re-sellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Review our Returns Policy for further details.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent DanceWear.LK from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms.
DanceWear.LK is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
DanceWear.LK is a trademark owned by Elegant DanceWear (Pvt) Ltd. The rights of this trademark are owned exclusively by its rightful owners and cannot be used by any other party unless otherwise it is clearly stated and authorized by its legitimate owners.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction.
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Sri Lanka and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Sri Lanka for the resolution of any disputes.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com
Thank you for cooperating.
Happy Dancing!! 🙂